Against the backdrop of today’s accelerated focus on cost competitive products, CATALYSTprc is equipped to provide a unique set of resources, experience, and intellectual property to small and mid-sized manufacturing companies in a variety of industries. With companies looking to retool, restructure, and reposition themselves for the pending growth cycle, and with trillions in private capital looking for investment opportunities, CATALYSTprc works with companies to:
- Identify, plan, and execute operational improvements
- Partner with existing site leadership and trade professionals to improve, expand, consolidate, or move operations
- Evaluate, source or develop suppliers to improve incoming product quality, reduce lead-times, and lower component cost.
- Facilitate program and project management or temporary operational oversight during acquisition
Mark N. Glover, president of CATALYSTprc, has over 25 years of hands-on experience in manufacturing metals, plastics, and wood products in four different industries:
- Capital Equipment
- Medical Device
- Building Products
- Automotive Components
Mark and his team of professionals provide a three-pronged value to both private and publicly held companies: as an executive and administrative consultant on business strategy and planning; as hands-on onsite leadership to work with key technical professionals to identify and institute critical path items towards organizational improvement; as a source for experienced resource management and consulting and marketing services.
Meet the Team
CATALYSTprc leverages its resource partners to bring world-class results.
The company maintains relationships with key resource partners to provide a comprehensive blend of professional expertise that can deliver world-class results in your industry.
Dinah Nieburg, PhD is an executive coach and psychologist who brings over 15 years of experience as a manager of multi-cultural teams to her coaching work. Through her work with U.S. and international clients she has leveraged her skills as an executive coach to develop cutting-edge management development and training programs all over the world. Her combined background as an experienced manager, along with being a clinical psychologist allows her to not only appreciate the needs and challenges of individuals in a variety of leadership roles, but also to develop a relationship of trust. As an executive coach, she helps clients to:
- Define their unique leadership style and determine how it fits with the current business challenges
- Fine-tune their leadership style to improve effectiveness and impact
- Adjust to new leadership roles through career progression
- Clarify their own goals and objectives in relation to present and future career junctures
- Manage stress and work-life balance issues more effectively
- Facilitate conflict resolution
- Strengthen capacities to work with and lead individuals and teams
- Create an environment in which people feel motivated, empowered, and fully engaged
- Become a reflective and agile leader who can effectively respond to and lead change
- researched and wrote all the content for two major Web sites for Martha Jefferson Hospital (www.mjhforwomen.org and www.mjhfoundation.org)
- regularly contributed to UVA Health System’s marketing and communications publications including Health Talk newsletter and Physician’s Practice and Helix magazines
- co-wrote articles for New Hope Natural Media’s Nutrition Business Journal and Delicious Living magazines
- drafted customizable content for health risk assessments for OccupationalHealth Strategies, an international corporate wellness consulting firm
- served as managing editor for Work & Life, a monthly newsletter with a circulation of one million
- copy edited four multimillion-circulation wellness newsletters at the Kelly Group.
She is co-author of The Can-Do Eating Plan for Overweight Kids and Teens (Avon Books, 1995), which was excerpted in Reader’s Digest, and Beyond Shyness (Simon & Schuster, 1992), which has sold 55,000 copies to date. Her new book, Work Makes Me Nervous: Conquering Anxiety and Improving Performance on the Job, was released from Wiley & Sons in August 2010. Amy has also collaborated with Connie Glover, CMarie Marketing Group on promotional strategies, press releases, and Web site content for Erika Hayes James’s newly released book, Leading Under Pressure: From surviving to thriving, before, during, and after a crisis. http://www.leadingunderpressurethebook.com.
PETER L. DESROCHERS Peter’s twenty-seven plus years of experience in accounting, finance, and manufacturing operations spans industry that includes wood products, medical devices, and precision ball bearings. Companies have entrusted their financial wellbeing and growth to Peter. His considerable experience in cost accounting, federal and state taxes, benefits administration, strategic planning, budgeting, auditing, and all other finance and accounting functions ensures a comprehensive approach to the financial operations of your organization.
In addition to these critical impacts, Peter also brings experience and knowledge to the following:
All Human Resources concerns including hiring, termination, employee benefits administration, policy review, implementation, and coordination, and salary administration
Cost accounting and inventory controls as related to manufacturing and production including cost analysis, sell price analysis, and obsolescence reduction, implementing and maintaining an activity-based costing system, preparation of annual budget for the factory including sales and gross margin, and auto fleet management
Peter has technical skills with Oracle, ASK Manman, Peachtree, Sage MAS 90/200, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Access allowing a smooth collaboration with your existing systems and personnel.
CONNIE GLOVER is the owner and general manager of The CMarie Marketing Studio, a boutique marketing consulting group that employs a very select few of the finest marketing professionals in the country. Each member of the group brings a unique set of skills and experiences that together can accomplish the branding, strategy, and public relations goals of any type of organization. Members of the CMarie Marketing Studio collectively have a breadth of experience and knowledge that will allow a complete understanding of the organization and its brand, and how to present it through print and electronic marketing:
Connie’s expertise in branding, website concepts and project management, budgeting, public relations, and social media marketing has brought otherwise unknown companies and individuals to the forefront of their respective industries. In addition, she has recently completed the Graduate Program in Sustainable Technology and Management through Arizona State University allowing a solid understanding of Product Life Cycle Assessments, Organizational Strategies, and Sustainability Initiatives development. CMarie Marketing Studio specializes in the following:
- Needs analysis—current strategy
- Sales and marketing integration
- Marketing management to include creative evaluation, budget development and execution
- Sales and marketing data analysis and reporting
- Competitive market analysis
- Web site design/redesign: creative direction, content copywriting, and project management
- Marketing materials development
- Media relations and public relations
- Electronic and print press impressions
- Media appearances